The ShedMovers Difference - An Overview for you!
Remember, we don't sell you what we have, we sell you what you want. Your shed is custom built, and there is no extra charge. You'll choose where you want the door and window or vent even in our smallest shed. Or would you want two vents and no windows? It's up to you, Pre-wired electric comes standard even in the smallest sheds with outlets and lights set to go.
The more you know about sheds and shed moving the better for you and us. So if you're the kind of person that wants to know all they can about a product or service before you buy it, then welcome, and enjoy browsing the "ShedMovers Differences"!
By the way, no worries, if you just want to look at pictures, we'll have those for you too!
Here's a great way to test the quality of our sheds against all the others.
Walk inside, shut the door and block the window.
What do you see?
It's Dark. Thats what you'll see (?) inside one of our sheds with the window blocked. No light under the wall panels or above this joint or that door. No gaps. Our sheds are built with a perfectly fit weatherproof mold that keeps the moisture and bugs out. No little critters in your shed unless you invite them. However, we do invite you to step inside other sheds on the market and then step inside ours.
Why should you do business with ShedMovers? First, we're locally owned and operated, part of the Central Florida community just like you. Second, it all starts at the top, and we have one of the few old fashioned honest owners left on the planet in Ron Farmer. Ron believes your word is as good as a contract. Your handshake seals the deal. No money is asked from you until we provide the exact product or service desired and you are 100% satisfied. People are always treated right and given a fair deal with no hidden "catches" and no surprises. This is not an advertisement, it's just the way he does business.
The ShedMovers Difference #1: Our Business Model
Ron's built ShedMovers into one of the premier shed dealers in the state, and we're the only full service shed dealer in Central Florida. A quality team of professionals equipped with the best tools in the business. All this gives you an exceptional experience at ShedMovers, and one we hope you'll tell your friends about.
The ShedMovers Difference #2: Our Materials
Our Wood Sheds are better than any of the others you'll find on the market, and our Accu-Steel Sheds are better than our wood!
It's tough to believe but both are around the same price as all the others, yes even our Accu-Steel! You can afford the very best!
• We use solid block and not a hollow block base. It's stronger. Also, our sheds are built so much better that they would crumble hollow block. The standard ShedMovers shed weighs 25 lbs per square foot. Others weigh in at around 11 pounds.
• Longer anchors that keep your building locked down. See the "installation" link above. Ours are simply better and safer than any others you'll find.
• Flooring that takes a load. ShedMovers floors are pressure treated wood, with 16 inch joist centers and screwed down. Plus the wood is "MicroPro" treated which makes it more receptive to paint and gives protection against our Florida termites. More above1
• Bolts and Clips and even barbed Nails. ShedMovers wood units have a 160 mph wind load. You'll find bolted construction and hurricane clips. In fact, you'll find double clips top and bottom. Out Accusteel models have an even greater wind strength, to 175mph!
• Double headers. With bolted construction top and bottom in our wood sheds.
• Electric is included! . Every new ShedMovers unit comes with lights, outlets and switches with pop outs for your customized wiring. The wires run through a conduit ending in a standard 3 wire pigtail that is accessible from outside the building.
• Superior grade wood. #1 Southern yellow pine. It's heavier, it's better with a greater load strength.
• Windows - Doors - Vents. All doorways are reinforced and all windows and vents screened. Vents are made to keep the water out!
The ShedMovers Difference #3: Our Guarantees - Warranties
Email us at: email@example.com
The Standard in Portable Buildings.
Nobody in Central Florida does it better than SHEDMOVERS.
Trust a local business that has become the very best.
Before you buy anywhere else, talk with us.
© 2017 ShedMovers
ShedMovers - Shed moving in Brevard, Flagler, Higlands, Hardee, Lake, Indian River, Marion, Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Sumter, St. Johns, St. Lucie & Volusia Counties Florida.
Daytona Shed Moving
Daytona New Sheds
Daytona Used Sheds
Daytona Shed Movers
Orlando Shed Moving
Orlando New Sheds
Orlando Used Sheds
Orlando Shed Movers
Palm Bay Shed Moving
Palm Bay New Sheds
Palm Bay Used Sheds
Palm Bay Shed Movers
Space Coast Shed Moving
Space Coast New Sheds
Space Coast Used Sheds
Space Coast Shed Movers
Titusville Shed Moving
Titusville New Sheds
Titusville Used Sheds